Website Design that Performs
A website should perform well with search engines. Unfortunately, many business owners don’t realize this until later, when their website is not generating new business.
We focus on building a business presence that ranks well with search engines like Google. Therefore, we:
- Create a website that scores 90-or-above with Google Performance Test.
- Host it all on Private Virtual Servers (not shared).
- Continue to market your business on the internet.
- Grow your business brand through the customer experience.
Test Your Website’s Performance
Try your website and then try ours: https://buswebdesign.com.
Let us get your site up to speed.
Let’s Get Your Business in the Green!
Our business website design specializes in the best-performing sites in the market. You are busy with your business, let us take care of the right website design and digital marketing strategy for you.
Our Website Design Includes
https://yourbusiness.com. It it’s taken, we’ll find the next best thing.
Fast VPS Server
Virtual Private Server so the resources are never shared.
Best-practice coding so the site ranks highly on Google’s performance test.
Communicate with customer professionally with email@example.com.
Modern logo design if needed.
Google My Business, Google Search Console & Google Analytics
A website that will work efficiently on mobile devices.
We will make sure your website is listed everywhere.
Ongoing Internet Marketing
We continue to post new content after the website creation. Continuing content production is key to SEO.
A must-have for any reputable website. Keep your visitors safe and build a reputation with Google.
Progress reports detailing growth in ranking and reputation.
Communication is always just a phone call away. We are always responsive, supporting your growth.
- A Home Page providing clear, convincing information about your business.
- An About Us page detailing your expertise in your industry.
- Products or Services pages detailing what you provide.
- Contact Us page customized to your product or service.
- Management Team page so your customers can become familiar with the leadership team.
- A Sitemap for SEO purposes.
- Call-to-action page, working to bring customers to you.
- Additional pages that are relevant to your business.
After understanding your business, our experienced writing team will periodically create helpful articles that bring more awareness to your business.
Some of our articles have landed in the Google answer box. Our goal is to produce content that has similar results.
When content ranks highly, hundred-to-thousands of people come to the site. Our goal is to help users find answers to their inquiries, leading them to your product or service.
Business Website Design and Online Marketing – We Take Care of it All
Our website design and digital marketing service is designed for success. If you’re a small-to-mid-sized business, we know how busy you are with operations. For instance, we have 25+ years of experience in the field and will get to work on all aspects of promoting and building your brand.
When you invest in us, building your business will become a mutual goal. Most importantly, your success is our success. From getting your business on the map and directories to growing your online presence, we will take care of it.
Ads and Pay-Per-Click
If you choose to advertise on Google Ads, our seasoned engineers and content specialists can assist with setup and optimization based on your budget.
We will provide experienced consultation before setting up ad campaigns. Know all the details before spending the budget.
Complete SEO Coverage
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tags/Meta Descriptions Optimization
- Header Tags
- Search Engine Submissions
- HTML and XML Site Map
- Manual Directory Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Social Submissions
- Keywords Mapping and Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Long-Tail Optimization
- Competitor Analysis
- Featured Snippets
- Local Pack Optimization
- Geographic Modifiers and GeoTagging
- Ethical Backlink Development
- NAP Citation
- Internal links and External Links
- Alt Text
- Image Compression
- Structured Data and Schema
- Redirection Setup