Nonprofit Web Design and Marketing Company
Do you have a nonprofit organization?
Do you need a website that catches the eye of online donors and partners?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Bus Web Design, we work to create a responsive web design for your business.
We take the time to craft pages for your business that reach success on search engines.
Build Your Company Website
Overall, nonprofit organizations need to reach a wide audience. As nonprofits, they rely on the generous donations of others, building their reputation on the backs of an overall cause. Ultimately, this message needs to be available for potential clients to see.
Therefore, any nonprofit organization needs an excellent website. Not only does a great website portray a business in a trustful light, but it also attracts new clients.
As a web design company, we provide the following services for your company or organization:
- Fast website optimized for ranking
- Internet marketing and SEO
- Domain registration (YourBusiness.com).
- 100% private, dedicated business website (Not shared)
- Business logo
- Mobile, responsive SEO coding
- Business Email address (JaneSmith@YourBusiness.com)
- SSL Security, Dedicated IP for higher ranking
- About Us, Home, Product/Services, Contact Us Pages.
Build Your Brand & Internet Marketing
Unfortunately, building an efficient and effective website isn’t the only step necessary for success. After the creation period, you must continually update the website to gain the attention of search engines. Henceforth, you need to work on Search Engine Optimization.
As expert digital marketers, we will work to make sure your website reaches the top of search engines like Google. The key to gaining attention is to be available on the web. We will do that for you.
Your success is our success.
- Internet marketing optimization
- Regular Google Analytics reports
- Google keyword research
- Keyword integration
- Ethical backlink analysis and implementation
- Post regular content from experienced content specialists
Get on the Map
As a nonprofit, you must be findable. The easier you are to get in contact with, the more you will grow (duh)!
Therefore, it’s crucial to rise to the top of location services like Google Maps. Searchers don’t want to dig through various results. They often choose within the first three options.
In fact, we have already gotten multiple businesses to the top of Google Maps. Let’s get you to the top!
- Google, Apple, GPS Map Registration
- Map pins directing consumers to your business
- NAP – name, address, and phone number consistency to rank higher