Legal Web Design and Marketing Company
Do you have a business involving legal work?
Do you need a website that catches the eye of online customers and clients?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Bus Web Design, we work to create a responsive web design for your business.
We take the time to craft pages for your business that reach success on search engines.
Build Your Company Website
Like any business, law-related organizations need an internet storefront to reach customers. Not only does having a website represent your brand and establishment, but it also brings in new clients across the country.
Regardless of your industry, you need to have an efficient and useful website. It’s the modern age of technology, after all.
As SEO specialists and website designers, we take the time to learn about your company and create a website that will garner attention. Whether you work in law, patents, legal writing, or advice, we can create a stellar website for you.
- Fast website optimized for ranking
- Internet marketing and SEO
- Domain registration (YourBusiness.com).
- 100% private, dedicated business website (Not shared)
- Business logo
- Mobile, responsive SEO coding
- Business Email address (JaneSmith@YourBusiness.com)
- SSL Security, Dedicated IP for higher ranking
- About Us, Home, Product/Services, Contact Us Pages.
Build Your Brand & Internet Marketing
Unfortunately, creating a proficient website is only the first step in getting your business out there. After web design, you must continuously update content that matches the preferences of search engines.
Luckily, Bus Web Design goes the full trip. Not only do we create your website, but we help run it. Our expert content creators take the time to update your website and carve out the best path for high Google rankings. We specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Internet marketing optimization
- Regular Google Analytics reports
- Google keyword research
- Keyword integration
- Ethical backlink analysis and implementation
- Post regular content from experienced content specialists
Get on the Map
When a customer searches for businesses in their area, you want yours to appear first. Consequently, the average consumer doesn’t take much time to scour results. First is always best.
Therefore, being at the top of Google Maps results is crucial in creating a successful online business.
We’ve got the secret formula. In fact, we have already gotten multiple companies to the top of Google Maps.
- Google, Apple, GPS Map Registration
- Map pins directing consumers to your business
- NAP – name, address, and phone number consistency to rank higher